Average Temperatures in Rio Negro, Brazil
- The average annual temperature in Rio Negro, Brazil is very mild at 16.6 degrees Celsius (61.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of mean monthly temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1°F) which is a very low range.
- February is the warmest month (warm) with an average temperature of 20.7 degrees Celsius (69.26 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (quite mild) having a mean temperature of 12.3 degrees Celsius (54.14 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Rio Negro
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Rio Negro Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Rio Negro
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) N
- Londrina, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NNW
- Maringa, Brazil - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) NW
- Castro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) N
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) W
- Chapeco, Brazil - 302 kms (187.6 miles) WSW
- Irai, Brazil - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) WSW
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) SW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 243 kms (151 miles) S
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) SSW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 367.8 kms (228.6 miles) SSW