| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio Negro in May is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio Negro May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rio Negro, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio Negro:
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) N
- Londrina, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NNW
- Maringa, Brazil - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) NW
- Castro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) N
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) W
- Chapeco, Brazil - 302 kms (187.6 miles) WSW
- Irai, Brazil - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) WSW
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) SW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 243 kms (151 miles) S
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) SSW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 367.8 kms (228.6 miles) SSW