Vs > Fort Smith, Nt
Rio Negro vs Fort Smith, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Rio Negro vs Wallaceville, New Zealand
Rio Negro vs Erdenemandal, Mongolia
Rio Negro vs Earlton, On, Canada
Rio Negro vs Przemysl, Poland
Fort Smith, Nt vs Algona, Ia, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Fort Smith, Nt vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
Fort Smith, Nt vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Rochester, Mn vs Minna
Perth, Western Australia vs Esperance, Western Australia
Acajutla vs Mamou
Dublin vs Bayaguana
- The distance between Rio Negro, Brazil and Fort Smith, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,106 km or 6,901 mi.
- To reach Rio Negro in this distance one would set out from Fort Smith, Nt bearing 126.3° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rio Negro bearing 153.4° or SSE .
- Rio Negro has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas Fort Smith, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Rio Negro is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Fort Smith, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19.6 °C (35.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.3 °C (59.9°F) less in Rio Negro. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1066.7 mm (42 in) more which is equivalent to 1066.7 l/m² (26.18 US gal/ft²) or 10,667,000 l/ha (1,140,373 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.1° higher in Rio Negro than in Fort Smith, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rio Negro relative to Fort Smith, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Smith, Nt vs Rio Negro
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Rio Negro vs Sidi Ifni, Morocco
Rio Negro vs Hart, Mi, Usa
Rio Negro vs Armstrong, Ontario, Canada
Rio Negro vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Fort Smith, Nt vs Chumphon, Thailand
Fort Smith, Nt vs Egg Island, Bc, Canada
Fort Smith, Nt vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Fort Smith, Nt vs Iloilo, Philippines
Salzburg vs Water Valley, Ms
Deir-Alla vs Aomori
Saint Leo, Fl vs Tucurui
Ogdensburg, Ny vs Greensburg, Ky
Rio Negro vs Fort Smith, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rio Negro
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) N
- Londrina, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NNW
- Maringa, Brazil - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) NW
- Castro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) N
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) W
- Chapeco, Brazil - 302 kms (187.6 miles) WSW
- Irai, Brazil - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) WSW
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) SW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 243 kms (151 miles) S
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) SSW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 367.8 kms (228.6 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Smith, Nt
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW