Vs > Fort Chipewyan, Ab
Rio Negro vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab Climate & Distance Between
Rio Negro vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Rio Negro vs Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Rio Negro vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Rio Negro vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Whenuapai, New Zealand
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Lewisburg, Wv, Usa
Moncton, Nb vs Telsiai
Macquarie Island vs Abu Dhabi
Terrace, Bc vs Gothenburg, Ne
Kopua vs N’Djamena
- The distance between Rio Negro, Brazil and Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada is approximately 10,984 km or 6,826 mi.
- To reach Rio Negro in this distance one would set out from Fort Chipewyan, Ab bearing 127.1° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rio Negro bearing 152.6° or SSE .
- Rio Negro has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas Fort Chipewyan, Ab has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Rio Negro is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Fort Chipewyan, Ab is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.7 °C (33.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.2 °C (58°F) less in Rio Negro. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1038.2 mm (40.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1038.2 l/m² (25.48 US gal/ft²) or 10,382,000 l/ha (1,109,905 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.8° higher in Rio Negro than in Fort Chipewyan, Ab.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rio Negro relative to Fort Chipewyan, Ab. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Rio Negro
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Rio Negro vs Taiyuan, China
Rio Negro vs Itaberaba, Brazil
Rio Negro vs Libreville, Gabon
Rio Negro vs Comitan, Mexico
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Nawabshah, Pakistan
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Braganca, Portugal
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Salima vs Dublin, Tx
Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut vs Waiouru Mwd
Choir vs Brockport W, Ny
Williamtown vs Sarnia, On
Rio Negro vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rio Negro
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) N
- Londrina, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NNW
- Maringa, Brazil - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) NW
- Castro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) N
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) W
- Chapeco, Brazil - 302 kms (187.6 miles) WSW
- Irai, Brazil - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) WSW
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) SW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 243 kms (151 miles) S
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) SSW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 367.8 kms (228.6 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Chipewyan, Ab
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 449 kms (279 miles) NNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 304 kms (188.9 miles) NNW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 348 kms (216.2 miles) NW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) NNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 147 kms (91.4 miles) NNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) W
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) W
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) S
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) SW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) SSW